OLB Terrence Lewis [Maryland Commit]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

53 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Lewis commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

12 hours ago, teachercd said:

Possible flip?

I'm pretty confident he doesn't end up at Tennessee! I'm holding put hope since he genuinely seems to like the staff and we seem to still be working hard, but I'd still guess somewhere else.

I don't know what Tennessee is selling, but I just can't see them keeping the 4th ranked class. Not that we're better, but their home stretch of games was a joke. Their only SEC win over a team with a winning record was Kentucky, and they lost to Georgia Southern. They played 3 very good teams and got blown out in each of them. I've seen them on a few sleeper team lists, and I just don't see it. Which I'm sure is how most other fans feel about us always showing up on this lists as well.

1 hour ago, Husker in WI said:

I've seen them on a few sleeper team lists, and I just don't see it. Which I'm sure is how most other fans feel about us always showing up on this lists as well.

Tennessee is a lot like Nebraska. They haven't been good for a while, but there's no reason why they shouldn't be good.

• seaofred92 changed the title to OLB Terrence Lewis
  • Mavric changed the title to OLB Terrence Lewis [Maryland Commit]