OLB Terrence Lewis [Maryland Commit]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

53 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Lewis commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

11 hours ago, PaulCrewe said:

I’ll agree with this, with caveat of no way whatsoever he ends up here

I feel like he is starting to try and build up his brand.  Get those followers up, build some excitement.  Most people probably never unfollow once they follow (I have only unfollowed Gene Simmons from Kiss, who I love but he tweets so much and in all caps...and Howard Stern)

• Plus1 1
5 hours ago, teachercd said:

I feel like he is starting to try and build up his brand.  Get those followers up, build some excitement.  Most people probably never unfollow once they follow (I have only unfollowed Gene Simmons from Kiss, who I love but he tweets so much and in all caps...and Howard Stern)

BUT, if it becomes a thing where following and unfollowing could be become a recruiting tool. If recruits can make more $$ having more followers. Maybe Nebraskans will start to unfollow if they go elsewhere or they should. Come to Nebraska and you gain more followers type of thing 

5 hours ago, teachercd said:

I actually met Gene Simmons once.  It turned out to be just as strange as you could imagine.  It was a private party for Kiss and Aerosmith at a bar that just so happened to be owned by a friend of ours and this was years ago.  He called and said if you want to meet Kiss and Aerosmith get over here fast.  I wasn't doing anything that night and so I went.  So I'm there having drinks which were on the house which was cool.  An hour and a half goes by and neither bands are there.  Suddenly there is a big commotion and you could tell they were showing up.  I was feeling pretty good at this point.  Shortly after my friend taps me on the shoulder and says hey man meet Gene Simmons.  I turn around and I am standing face to face with the God of Thunder.  I just said hi (I think) and he leans over and whispers in my ear 'I'd like you a lot more if you were a girl'....  He later went on to very very publicly hit on everything that moved in the bar.  It was weird actually.  I loved Kiss growing up.

Yeah.  That's my Gene Simmons story.  :blink:

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • seaofred92 changed the title to OLB Terrence Lewis
  • Mavric changed the title to OLB Terrence Lewis [Maryland Commit]