OT Marcus Mbow [Purdue - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

40 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Mbow commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

I think Mbow is a good talent and think we should continue to recruit him.  Yes the priority for him has gone down but I find it hard to pass on talent.   The numbers on the OL are still within an acceptable due to Miller walking on.   Also think this may allow them to do more recruiting for 2022.    

I still think we take him. One of the seniors next year will probably be told to move on. Bando, Sichterman, Hixon will all be on notice if they do not make the 2 deep. 

Regardless, we are where we need to be on numbers for offensive line. I am just saying if someone leaves, retires etc. he might have a spot available. 

On 6/24/2020 at 4:49 PM, Warrior10 said:

I might catch some flack for this, but i'm either passing here or dragging this out till we get our numbers more settled. Not necessarily because I think Mbow is a bad prospect, but I think we have bigger needs in the class relatively speaking. 

It's happening. Schaefer said we were no longer in the picture and Trieu switched his CB to ASU. 

Best of luck to Mbow, we just stumbled into a much better deal. 

• Fire 1

• Mavric changed the title to OT Marcus Mbow [Purdue - Signed LOI]