2020 Super Six

Mavric

2020 Super Six  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I went Corcoran, Betts, Greene, Fleming, Manning, Francois

Not sure I should have three WRs in there but those guys will have every chance to make a huge impact.  We don't have anyone like Manning or Betts currently and Fleming can fly.  Greene is also at a spot that is in dire need of an upgrade.  OT is trending upwards but Corcoran could step in behind Jaimes and lock down LT for several years.  Francois vs Gray was a coin flip.

I like Smothers but QBs are not even as good as a coin flip - roughly 40% work out for the school with which they sign.  If he's the guy, I think he'll be really good.  But he's right behind McCaffrey so we'll see how that works.  I really wanted to put Morrison on my list but didn't want to have all offensive skill guys.  I also am really hopeful for Gunnerson but he's had injury issues and may be a bit of a tweener between OLB and DE.

• Plus1 2

I went with:

Corcoran

Betts

Greene

Manning

Fleming

Morrison

With my sleeper as Butler

Top 5 were easy, sixth one was tough. Thought about Mauga or Butler to add some defense to a offense heavy prediction. Put in Morrison instead as he will have a good chance to play early and often with his skill set.Thought about Lynum and Delancy for the sleeper as well, but put in Butler as we need a pass rusher and that's what he is good at.

Not a lot of people putting in Fleming right now, but that dude is fast. He just blows by people. Big play potential whenever he touches the ball.