2020 Super Six

Mavric

2020 Super Six  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I didnt vote, but a few thoughts:

Coming off of 3 straight losing seasons, the next 2 years are so crucial to our future, so the top 6 that will have the most immediate impact are my top 6

-Corcoran , he is good enough to start his 2nd year.  And we need an OL like him.

-Keyshawn Greene, same as above but at the LB spot

-Omar Manning, immediate top level receiver 

-Va Mauga-Clements, this defense needs playmakers at LB and he will contribute immediately

-Zavier Betts, he is just that good he will be a big contributor by his 2nd year if not this year

-Sevion, because he is already physically ready and we need another RB 

I really hope Sevion is the real deal, It has been a while since Nebraska had a stud RB and we need one.  Im talking Burkhead/Abdullah level good.  I think Mills is better than he is given credit for, but our young RBs didnt impress me last year and some of them are injury-hampered. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, BigPeterJ said:

I didnt vote, but a few thoughts:

Coming off of 3 straight losing seasons, the next 2 years are so crucial to our future, so the top 6 that will have the most immediate impact are my top 6

-Corcoran , he is good enough to start his 2nd year.  And we need an OL like him.

-Keyshawn Greene, same as above but at the LB spot

-Omar Manning, immediate top level receiver 

-Va Mauga-Clements, this defense needs playmakers at LB and he will contribute immediately

-Zavier Betts, he is just that good he will be a big contributor by his 2nd year if not this year

-Sevion, because he is already physically ready and we need another RB 

I really hope Sevion is the real deal, It has been a while since Nebraska had a stud RB and we need one.  Im talking Burkhead/Abdullah level good.  I think Mills is better than he is given credit for, but our young RBs didnt impress me last year and some of them are injury-hampered. 

I would mostly agree with this list, but Sevion. Scott looks a lot more physically ready. I saw a picture of Sevion and looked like he needed a year of nutrition, but I guess a lot of people said the same about Mo.

2 hours ago, CalhounHusker said:

I would mostly agree with this list, but Sevion. Scott looks a lot more physically ready. I saw a picture of Sevion and looked like he needed a year of nutrition, but I guess a lot of people said the same about Mo.

My mistake i thought Sevion was the strong one.  I hope between him and Scott one of them turns out.  

• 1 month later...

As of right now, the HuskerBoard Super Six Composite would be:

1 - Turner Corcoran

2 - Omar Manning

3 - Keyshawn Greene

4 - Zavier Betts

5 - Sevion Morrison

6 - Eteva Mauga-Clements

Here's the media's list:

Super Six Composite

1. Omar Manning, wide receiver, Kilgore Junior College

2. Turner Corcoran, offensive tackle, Lawrence Free State

3. Keyshawn Greene, linebacker, Wakulla

4. Logan Smothers, quarterback, Muscle Shoals

5. Zavier Betts, wide receiver, Bellevue West

6. Sevion Morrison, running back, Edison

Smothers is 7th in our list.  Not sure where Mauga-Clements would be in the media's list - he was #6 on Benning's list and a sleeper for Connor Happer and Michael Bruntz.

Seems to be pretty well aligned.