Very Merry Christmas to All!!!

EZ-E

36 minutes ago, Stumpy1 said:

Time to make a run through the banned thread and see who else needs to be allowed to come back.  Possible great times ahead. 

In no particular order... Tsch, Chaddy, True, Accountability, Husker Jen...

This is weird though. I thought perma bans were perma?

9 hours ago, EZ-E said:

Hi all! 

For you old timers on the board, yes it really is me after 6 years away. When rules are broken one has to pay the price and endure the consequences. Very grateful to administration for allowing me back. In all of this I missed multiple coaching changes from assistants to head coaches. Missed out on tracking flights and all of the fun stuff! 

For awhile, I’ll probably read much more than I post to attempt to get a feel for the board again. 

Very exciting time to be in Lincoln! I understand the results weren’t what we had all hoped. I can assure you there’s much more good than bad happening!

Get all of your shopping done you degenerate procrastinators!

Welcome back!

14 hours ago, EZ-E said:

Hi all! 

For you old timers on the board, yes it really is me after 6 years away. When rules are broken one has to pay the price and endure the consequences. Very grateful to administration for allowing me back. In all of this I missed multiple coaching changes from assistants to head coaches. Missed out on tracking flights and all of the fun stuff! 

For awhile, I’ll probably read much more than I post to attempt to get a feel for the board again. 

Very exciting time to be in Lincoln! I understand the results weren’t what we had all hoped. I can assure you there’s much more good than bad happening!

FINALLY! You were missed! Now the real FUN begins! What a lovely Christmas gift!

Merry Christmas!

19 hours ago, EZ-E said:

For you old timers on the board, yes it really is me after 6 years away. When rules are broken one has to pay the price and endure the consequences.

Interesting.  Glad you were allowed to rejoin (perhaps a Christmas spirit thing by the admin?).  I can relate as I'm still on a true perma-ban from HuskerMax, and was quite nervous joining here given that they now own this site. 

I don't know about you, but I was an on-again-off-again wicked drunk in those days over at that board, and was rightly ushered out. 

Even though I don't know you, welcome back! 

14 minutes ago, Huckleberry Muhammad said:

Interesting.  Glad you were allowed to rejoin (perhaps a Christmas spirit thing by the admin?).  I can relate as I'm still on a true perma-ban from HuskerMax, and was quite nervous joining here given that they now own this site. 

I don't know about you, but I was an on-again-off-again wicked drunk in those days over at that board, and was rightly ushered out. 

Even though I don't know you, welcome back! 

I was a punk 24 year old kid that also drank way too much and decided whilst he was drinking would light up HuskerBoard like a Christmas tree. I had it coming and as a result I've got zero leash. In six years, I grew up.

I have to thank the administration and the mods team in their discussions on this topic and whoever was in my corner as I realize the memories of me on this board weren't all pleasant. I was reading back through some PMs and some of them from Knapplc about warnings and suspensions were absolutely cringeworthy. 

• Plus1 2
39 minutes ago, EZ-E said:

I was a punk 24 year old kid that also drank way too much and decided whilst he was drinking would light up HuskerBoard like a Christmas tree. I had it coming and as a result I've got zero leash. In six years, I grew up.

I have to thank the administration and the mods team in their discussions on this topic and whoever was in my corner as I realize the memories of me on this board weren't all pleasant. I was reading back through some PMs and some of them from Knapplc about warnings and suspensions were absolutely cringeworthy. 

Man I can relate.  Way to go on owning up to it all.  That's the way to go as you know.  :thumbs

EDIT:  Oh.. let's see.. six years ago, when you were 24.. to you turned 30 and got old and wise.  :lol:

22 hours ago, EZ-E said:

Hi all! 

I thought I killed you.