Very Merry Christmas to All!!!

EZ-E

Santa Claus is a Huskers fan. Why else do you think he’s wearing red and white?

Nice guy, Santa, but he clearly needs more time in the weight room. Not even fit enough to be a fifth-string reserve lineman.

But, he brings joy. And if anything, this Husker team needs joy. Lots of it. And so do Husker fans. This long deep funk has gone on far too long and we need to snap into something better.

Happiness. Comfort and joy. All is calm and all is bright. May the joy of being a Husker fan once again be felt in the world in all its full flower. Whether Santa brings this, or it comes through hard work and perseverance and reclaiming the Husker place among football elites, may joy return to the Great Husker Nation.

I’m dreaming of a Red-n-White Christmas,
Just like ones we used to know.
With our faces glistenin’, and children listenin’,
To Husker football in the snow.

I'm dreaming of a Husker Christmas,
With every posting that I write.
May your days be merry and bright,
And may all your Christmas’ be Red and White.

51 minutes ago, Roundball Shaman said:

Santa Claus is a Huskers fan. Why else do you think he’s wearing red and white?

Nice guy, Santa, but he clearly needs more time in the weight room. Not even fit enough to be a fifth-string reserve lineman.

But, he brings joy. And if anything, this Husker team needs joy. Lots of it. And so do Husker fans. This long deep funk has gone on far too long and we need to snap into something better.

Happiness. Comfort and joy. All is calm and all is bright. May the joy of being a Husker fan once again be felt in the world in all its full flower. Whether Santa brings this, or it comes through hard work and perseverance and reclaiming the Husker place among football elites, may joy return to the Great Husker Nation.

I’m dreaming of a Red-n-White Christmas,
Just like ones we used to know.
With our faces glistenin’, and children listenin’,
To Husker football in the snow.

I'm dreaming of a Husker Christmas,
With every posting that I write.
May your days be merry and bright,
And may all your Christmas’ be Red and White.

Has this guy been hanging out with the guy who still needs to go jump off whatever bridge into whatever body of water he babbles about?????

• Plus1 2