Nebrasketball Game #13- Texas A&M Corpus Christi: Sunday, December 29 1:00pm- BTN

What will the game result be?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • TAMUCC single digit win
    • TAMUCC double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/29/2019 at 06:46 PM

https://huskers.com/news/2019/12/22/mens-basketball-huskers-texas-am-corpus-christi-hoops-time-set.aspx

The Big Ten Conference and BTN announced Sunday evening that the Nebraska men's basketball game against Texas A&M Corpus-Christi next Sunday, Dec. 29, will tipoff at 1 p.m. and will be carried nationally on BTN. The game was listed as either a 1 p.m. or 3 p.m. start, but the final start time was not determined until the NFL games that day were set. 

• Plus1 3

Looking at TAMUCCs W-L this season they have beat a lot of teams that I didn't even realize existed...but they've also had some very close losses to some P5 schools like Vandy and TAMU. 

The way we've played so far this season we could win by 20 or lose by 15..depends which Nebraska team shows up. Looking at TAMUCC roster they play a couple of guys that are 6'8 and a guy that is 6'10. I could see them, like every team we've played this year, destroying us on the boards and getting a lot of 2nd and 3rd chance putbacks...hope I am wrong. This is obviously one we should easily win, then again so was North Dakota.