Gotta stand up and clap for good football

I am I

Iowa/Air Force 

pound the ball, limited penalties, solid defense, absolute great assignment blocking, no bad turnovers, tough a$$ players, do your job, great play from limited rank players/great coaching....

I want what Frost brings because I think it’s the future, but it was so damn fun watching some good ol beautiful football. I want what Frost brings because I think when he gets his stallions we’ll be so damn explosive it’ll be great...but to watch assignment football is really great also.

there will always be a place in the College game for great assignment football with boys who don’t “measure up” but just play some damn ball.  

just wanted to give props to good football. 

• Plus1 1

AF first drive.  20 plays, 98 yards and took almost 13 minutes...

Watching game day this morning, the guys spoke about the passing of Hayden Fry and said that the Iowa he created, has never changed....They have always been Iowa....I am hoping Frost will be the guy who brings NU back to being NU. They were a different Iowa last night.

Iowa was a no brainer bet for me and I wagered huge on them.  Huge coaching edge, glaring mismatches on O/D Lines, rushing edge and clear motivation edge too.  I feel badly for Slovis and hope his injury isn't anything serious but this is another case in point for these gimmicky Air Raid offenses in bowl games.  They always seem to completely peter out in bowl games.  Maybe it's due to timing, who knows.