Former Nebraska DC and UConn HC Bob Diaco Returns To B1G As DC At Purdue

seaofred92

This could be really good, as in a chance to have some fun and score some points against a guy who appeared to be clueless from the start in attempting to lead DONU. Or it could be really bad, as in his chance to poke us in the eye after we assumed he didn't know what the heck he was doing in attempting to lead DONU.

• Plus1 2

3 minutes ago, Red Five said:

La Tech was a fairly solid D this past year. They were 35th in yards/play (33rd against the run, 37th against the pass) and 31st in points/game last year.  And they shut out Miami in their bowl game.

To be fair, they played no one, other than Texas, who they got destroyed by.  

I am however slightly concerned our defense under him was more of a Nebraska problem than a crazy Bob problem.

• Plus1 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 2

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

La Tech was a fairly solid D this past year. They were 35th in yards/play (33rd against the run, 37th against the pass) and 31st in points/game last year.  And they shut out Miami in their bowl game.

I could've shut out Miami... by that I mean my non-college-athlete a$$ could've have single handedly shut out Miami

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 5