Ability to view Condensed vs. Expanded

NM11046

4 hours ago, NM11046 said:

For the last day or so I can no longer view the topics as "Condensed"  I have it programed that way, and noticed that it's changed - I have the option to try and click 'condensed" but nothing happens.  Glitch or change?

I had that happen to me but then it just fixed itself, I think I restarted my computer but I can't remember for sure. 

• Thanks 1
Just now, Landlord said:

Mine's also stuck like this. I click the condensed button and nothing happens. Please get this fixed the expanded version is the absolute worst ever :lol:

@Mavric @BigRedMax

Mine is too, although I never use that.  I just went to look when I saw it reported. 

I can't find anything to fix it.  And I'm pretty sure we didn't do any updates that would have changed it.  So something in the board software must have changed.

45 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Mine is too, although I never use that.  I just went to look when I saw it reported. 

I can't find anything to fix it.  And I'm pretty sure we didn't do any updates that would have changed it.  So something in the board software must have changed.

I imagine there's gotta be something "wrong" because there's still a button to view new content condensed, but when I click on it it does nothing, and then I refresh the page and it's back to having the expanded button selected.

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, Landlord said:

I imagine there's gotta be something "wrong" because there's still a button to view new content condensed, but when I click on it it does nothing, and then I refresh the page and it's back to having the expanded button selected.

Yeah, I'm sure it's wrong.  I just don't see any setting that we can change to fix it.  I think it's a board issue.

I found on their user boards that it was indeed a piece of bad code.  It's had an expiration date of 2020 so it broke in the new year.

It's supposed to be fixed in a new release.  We need to upgrade the board to 4.4.9.2.  I'm not sure who has been running the board upgrades for @BigRedMax now but perhaps they can get this one run through.