Jovan DeWitt hired by UNC

knapplc

1 hour ago, WyoHusker56 said:

Frost should challenge Kiffin to a cage match and the winner can't go after the same recruits. I'd take Frost all day in that!

Last time we did that Bo couldn’t recruit Oklahoma and Stoops wouldn’t recruit Nebraska 

4 hours ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Bill Busch wants to be back  Lincoln....let's see if Frost hires a buddy or goes out and gets a killer 

The best possible hire IMO. Can recruit.  Has worked with Aranda at USU, Wisconsin, and LSU.  Also has a stop at OSU with Urb/Fickell/Larry Johnson.

• Plus1 1

Ohio State spent $7.2M on assistants. Nebraska currently spends $4.8M. There are some HCs that make more than our whole staff combined. 

Walters makes 700k as a WR coach since Frost does the OC job. I still see this one as an issue unless you feel that Walters is instrumental in recruiting (not really) or in the offensive game plan (he might be). There are high level WR coaches that make $400k and less. I assume we just need someone to at least say co-OC? 

Chinander makes 800k for some reason

• Plus1 1
35 minutes ago, Red Five said:

The best possible hire IMO. Can recruit.  Has worked with Aranda at USU, Wisconsin, and LSU.  Also has a stop at OSU with Urb/Fickell/Larry Johnson.

Bush was the best recruiter on Callahan's staff but primarily worked the southwest.  Oh Snap!  does me reminding everyone that Bush was part of Callies staff doom his chances??  lol

9 hours ago, The Maudfather said:

Lol f#&% Ekeler. 

He left us once. 

I am guessing with that outlook you definitely dont approve of Dawson either?  Both would be better than Polk.  No recruiting at all.  Dallas special team was a disaster of major proportions. Only thing that makes him attractive is the fact he played here.

• Plus1 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...