Jump to content


Jovan DeWitt hired by UNC


knapplc

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

OK...is there anything to the Dawson discussion other than fans on here claiming he would be a good hire?

 

Is there actual credible rumors that Frost is looking at him?

Nobody truly knows without seeing Frost's appointment calendar on Outlook.

 

All of these coaching rumors are fans and reporters trying to put a few guys on a list who would make sense.

Link to comment

1 minute ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Nobody truly knows without seeing Frost's appointment calendar on Outlook.

 

All of these coaching rumors are fans and reporters trying to put a few guys on a list who would make sense.

But, to my knowledge, he has no ties to Frost.  I fail to see how this would "make sense" other than he's someone who might be available and fans want him.

 

I don't see the probability of this happening any more than dozens of other coaches out there.

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

But, to my knowledge, he has no ties to Frost.  I fail to see how this would "make sense" other than he's someone who might be available and fans want him.

 

I don't see the probability of this happening any more than dozens of other coaches out there.

 

How is coaching on Frost's staff from 2016-2018 "no ties?"

  • Plus1 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment

Yes, I thought he coached with Frost at UCF and Nebraska.  Those are the ties that lead to rumors such as this.  His ties to Frost, Nebraska (coached here) along with the Giants going a new direction, makes this speculation very prominent.

 

I for one, wouldn't mind Dawson, but I really want Ekeler to be considered.

  • Plus1 1
Link to comment

1 minute ago, HANC said:

Yes, I thought he coached with Frost at UCF and Nebraska.  Those are the ties that lead to rumors such as this.  His ties to Frost, Nebraska (coached here) along with the Giants going a new direction, makes this speculation very prominent.

 

I for one, wouldn't mind Dawson, but I really want Ekeler to be considered.

Doug Colman is another name being mentioned by the Twitter-verse.  He played with Frost at NU, has recruiting ties to the Northeast, and coached special teams at the Cleveland Browns most recently.

Link to comment
13 minutes ago, HANC said:

Yes, I thought he coached with Frost at UCF and Nebraska.  Those are the ties that lead to rumors such as this.  His ties to Frost, Nebraska (coached here) along with the Giants going a new direction, makes this speculation very prominent.

 

I for one, wouldn't mind Dawson, but I really want Ekeler to be considered.

Lol f#&% Ekeler. 

 

He left us once. 

Link to comment

12 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Doug Colman is another name being mentioned by the Twitter-verse.  He played with Frost at NU, has recruiting ties to the Northeast, and coached special teams at the Cleveland Browns most recently.


For all the things wrong with the Browns this year, the special teams were pretty great. They integrated two rookie kickers and they looked like all-pros. 
 

Learning under Mike Priefer would be an amazing asset. Go get him, Scott!

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.





×
  • Create New...