What will the game result be?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Iowa single digit win
    • Iowa double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/2020 at 02:53 AM

5 hours ago, teachercd said:

Ha!

Last night I won 1 bet...It was brutal.  I think I was 1/6.

I usually just do 5-10 dollar bets but still.

Just giving you some light-hearted guff..... Actually agreed with your pregame assessment in that their talent warranted the line... especially with Jervay in the dog house.

We know that there will be ugly outcomes this year, but a slap down of a rival is doublely sweet until we get some rim help next year.

3 minutes ago, Comish said:

Just giving you some light-hearted guff..... Actually agreed with your pregame assessment in that their talent warranted the line... especially with Jervay in the dog house.

We know that there will be ugly outcomes this year, but a slap down of a rival is doublely sweet until we get some rim help next year.

Trust me...I have put my Bookies kids through private school with my "locks"

Just a theory, but is it possible that the reason for the poor performance on the court with Green playing is because there's one too many Alpha Dogs fighting to be the lead when he, Mack, and Burke are on the floor. To me, everything on this team runs through Mack. Burke is a good 2nd man with Cheatham and Thor being complimentary pieces. Green needs to learn how to slide into a spot underneath Mack, which he's probably never had to do in his basketball life (being 2nd fiddle to anyone else) and he definitely did not have to be one last year in JUCO.

Maybe I'm completely wrong.

• Fire 1

12 minutes ago, whateveritis1224 said:

Just a theory, but is it possible that the reason for the poor performance on the court with Green playing is because there's one too many Alpha Dogs fighting to be the lead when he, Mack, and Burke are on the floor. To me, everything on this team runs through Mack. Burke is a good 2nd man with Cheatham and Thor being complimentary pieces. Green needs to learn how to slide into a spot underneath Mack, which he's probably never had to do in his basketball life (being 2nd fiddle to anyone else) and he definitely did not have to be one last year in JUCO.

Maybe I'm completely wrong.

I question his desire to play D & rebound.  He was beat numerous times against Rutgers.

5 hours ago, teachercd said:

I think they were 2/19 from 3 at one point.

3 of 25 later.  Sparty fan here, Love Hoiberg.  His kid played great in his only meaningful minutes he played when Cassius Winston missed a game over break.  I have a question, while watching your win over Iowa, there always seemed to be 10-15 guys from the front row (across from the benches) that were always standing.  Are they a traditional thing ?  Seems as though that blocks sight lines in other VIP seats.  Just curious