Lamar Jackson & Darrion Daniels Invited to Senior Bowl

Mavric

29 minutes ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

I’d advise him to say thanks but no thanks.   No sense risk injury.  He will either get a pro offer or not no

matter what and playing parts of one all star format likely not going to suddenly make a high pick.  IMO.  
He’s had 4 years of film to show the scouts and can test etc.  

His film is poor, he needs this.  He's not good at recognizing routes, or plays.  He has to somehow prove he's willing to tackle, which I'm pretty sure he won't.  If he does that says more about how much he "cared" while he was here. 

• Plus1 2
27 minutes ago, KingBlank said:

His film is poor, he needs this.  He's not good at recognizing routes, or plays.  He has to somehow prove he's willing to tackle, which I'm pretty sure he won't.  If he does that says more about how much he "cared" while he was here. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • Mavric changed the title to Lamar Jackson & Darrion Daniels Invited to Senior Bowl
1 hour ago, KingBlank said:

Do you like anything about Husker football? I honestly don't know if I've seen you say anything positive on here. 

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, KingBlank said:

You don't hear a great CB's name much.  Jackson's man almost never caught the ball.  Plus he made some great plays.  We will miss him.

Btw his film is GREAT.  Im not sure where u got this idea he has poor film.  The guy is also a good man.

• Plus1 2
3 hours ago, Husker in WI said:

Did he steal your girlfriend or something? 

Nope he's just not that good, everyone still tries to convince themselves he was.  He was average the entire time he was here.  Very similar rhetoric on how good Tanner Lee was. 

1 hour ago, BigPeterJ said:

You don't hear a great CB's name much.  Jackson's man almost never caught the ball.  Plus he made some great plays.  We will miss him.

Btw his film is GREAT.  Im not sure where u got this idea he has poor film.  The guy is also a good man.

This team will excel in pass defense with him not on the field.  And yes plenty of his guys caught the ball, or he was incredibly burned on go routes, or completely let up on trying to tackle a runner, watched guys walk into the end zone while he was jogging.  Doesn't matter, he's gone and Nebraska will be better for it. 

15 minutes ago, KingBlank said:

Nope he's just not that good, everyone still tries to convince themselves he was.  He was average the entire time he was here.  Very similar rhetoric on how good Tanner Lee was. 

This team will excel in pass defense with him not on the field.  And yes plenty of his guys caught the ball, or he was incredibly burned on go routes, or completely let up on trying to tackle a runner, watched guys walk into the end zone while he was jogging.  Doesn't matter, he's gone and Nebraska will be better for it. 

Well we return everyone else plus Williams and some good new talent, so i do think we will be better in pass defense.  But Lamar was better than anyone else on our team.  Watch him get picked in the 2nd round.  

• Plus1 1