Current Democratic Odds

1 minute ago, funhusker said:

Connotation matters.

You are right, but I can't help how you read my words.  Like Dee Snyder said to Al Gore "Your wife was looking for bondage and rape and she found it"

Those two that dropped out...right when they did and that exact time...has totally manipulated the odds.  I have posted them over and over.  They did that.  Their endorsements, which are clearly for their benefit (I would do the same thing, we all would) so that they can get either WHO THEY WANT IN or to get a favor later...is sketchy and manipulative.  

But like you said, it is literally how elections work.  

Odds are off as of right now.  The manipulation by the D's have shut down the political betting for the time being.

Luckily for me (I won't say I saw this level of sketchness coming but we all knew it was going to be something to get Biden the nod) I took Biden to win at +180...

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Odds are off as of right now.  The manipulation by the D's have shut down the political betting for the time being.

Luckily for me (I won't say I saw this level of sketchness coming but we all knew it was going to be something to get Biden the nod) I took Biden to win at +180...

Biden -450 on my bovada account FWIW

1 minute ago, commando said:

what happens if the california delegates swing bernie back into the lead?   

Good question.  The odds will change, I don't know if it will be a drastic change right away but it will change.

But right now Biden is really a heavy favorite. 

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...