Spring Practice Notes

Mavric

11 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Oh come on....it's was funny and light hearted.

Oh man, I wasn't trying to insult you. Post it all! Just meant usually the stuff they churn out is awesome and appealing to 18-25 year olds..I'm not sure this one is going to hit the mark. That said, nobody bats .1000.

36 minutes ago, Husker03 said:

Oh man, I wasn't trying to insult you. Post it all! Just meant usually the stuff they churn out is awesome and appealing to 18-25 year olds..I'm not sure this one is going to hit the mark. That said, nobody bats .1000.

all sorts of people bat .1000, usually pitchers though.

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 3
9 hours ago, Moiraine said:

That was awful.

And it doesn't lend credence to the idea that there might be an open QB competition this season.

It was awful. They must let the interns handle things in the offseason because it has typically been good.

I don't know exactly what kind of competition will be had, but I truly expect Martinez to start next year regardless.   I think they get Luke on the field, but it'll mostly be somewhere else besides QB.

• Plus1 1
9 hours ago, Moiraine said:

That was awful.

And it doesn't lend credence to the idea that there might be an open QB competition this season.

I doubt the media team factors position battles into their content, so I don't think it says anything about a QB competition or lack thereof. Martinez is the face of the program right now, who would you put in there instead? 

• Plus1 6

2 hours ago, Husker in WI said:

I doubt the media team factors position battles into their content, so I don't think it says anything about a QB competition or lack thereof. Martinez is the face of the program right now, who would you put in there instead? 

Spielman if he’s not leaving, or Mills. Or Domann or Taylor-Britt or Nelson. Or I’m probably just being silly.

• Haha 1