Spring Practice Notes

Mavric

Tuioti said Jordan Riley and Ty Robinson are two guys who he thinks are ready to contribute along side the three guys who played a lot last year - Stille, Daniels and Thomas. Casey Rogers was the sixth guy he mentioned as guys who will probably be in the rotation. 

He'd like to get two more in the rotation but needs to see more from Keem Green to be in that rotation. Green dropped 40 pounds of bad weight since he got here and has now put 15 pounds of good weight back on to get to 305.

• Plus1 1
23 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Tuioti said Jordan Riley and Ty Robinson are two guys who he thinks are ready to contribute along side the three guys who played a lot last year - Stille, Daniels and Thomas. Casey Rogers was the sixth guy he mentioned as guys who will probably be in the rotation. 

He'd like to get two more in the rotation but needs to see more from Keem Green to be in that rotation. Green dropped 40 pounds of bad weight since he got here and has now put 15 pounds of good weight back on to get to 305.

image.thumb.png.429811a5a473bf49dc58494ff8a88fde.png

• Plus1 4
4 hours ago, Mavric said:

Existing injuries or got them in during S&C?  Depending on what type of "injury" that can be a long recovery missing some important reps.  Especially for freshman....

Hickman listed as a WR to start.  Might finally get a guy that can really help in the red zone and create some mismatches down field.  Kind of like how most TE's we played against brutalized our D. 

3 hours ago, Mavric said:

Glad to hear about Riley and Robinson.  Somebody needs to step up to replace the guys we lost. 

I was surprised we didn't see more of Keem Green last year.  I still have a feeling he could be great.   Time will tell.   

1 minute ago, NUance said:

I was surprised we didn't see more of Keem Green last year.  I still have a feeling he could be great.   Time will tell.   

I was as well.  But I guess if you have 40 pounds of bad weight to lose you probably have some work to do.

• Plus1 1