Spring Practice Notes

Mavric

9 hours ago, ZMagers22 said:

Really interesting quote from Wan’Dale about Lubick and Frost today “Him and Coach Frost probably get along a lot better than most people that he’s ever worked with.” Am I reading into that too much?

seems like a shot at Walters. Maybe I’m reading into it...

I don't think Wandale is one to take a shot at a parting coach. I think it's just a genuine observation 

• Plus1 1

15 hours ago, ZMagers22 said:

Really interesting quote from Wan’Dale about Lubick and Frost today “Him and Coach Frost probably get along a lot better than most people that he’s ever worked with.” Am I reading into that too much?

seems like a shot at Walters. Maybe I’m reading into it...

No way that you read too much - WR almost said too much and then paused and tweaked his tone to not say too much.

7 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

What are the chances we have anymore spring practices this year?.  I would say it is doubtful.  I believe Duke and Kansas have already suspended athletic activities. 

I agree. Especially if classes go to online only.  Maybe the practices can be made up in the summer.  Although by then the decision on whether or not to have the season may already have been made.  I suspect we’ll know about practice in the next couple days. 

5 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

I agree. Especially if classes go to online only.  Maybe the practices can be made up in the summer.  Although by then the decision on whether or not to have the season may already have been made.  I suspect we’ll know about practice in the next couple days. 

It will def be interesting. Football of all sports needs to have practices to trot a team out there. Especially one our caliber lately. 15 practices is a lot, and with no travel/contact with recruits will be even more of a challenge going fwd.