DE Derek Wilkins [California Commit]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

33 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Wilkins commit?

• Nebraska
    • Arizona State
    • California
    • Stanford

This poll is closed to new votes

40 minutes ago, man eating mastodon said:

How far down the board are they? 

Buckley I don’t think ever was. Tobin was offered months ago but possess some freakish arm length for his height and can add weight. Think we nab 2 DE and one NT. No clue who the NT guys are. We lead for both I would presume. Bottom line is we can add the developmental guys but we need at least one stud per class. No studs here. 

• Mavric changed the title to DE Derek Wilkins [California Commit]
10 hours ago, Decked said:

Buckley I don’t think ever was. Tobin was offered months ago but possess some freakish arm length for his height and can add weight. Think we nab 2 DE and one NT. No clue who the NT guys are. We lead for both I would presume. Bottom line is we can add the developmental guys but we need at least one stud per class. No studs here. 

Okoli was the stud we needed. He was #1 on our defensive board. It is not over yet for him but I hope he feels the need to play closer to home. 

The other guys you mentioned are probably who we get this cycle. The thing is we have a lot of dudes coming back next year and so we need at most three guys for the Dline for 2021. Wouldn't take a Juco guy out of the mix either as we have taken one the last couple years. 

Wilkins probably wanted to stay home and play for a school that is doing better than us atm. When we start winning these guys form the coast will come play for us.