What will the game result be?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Indiana single digit win
    • Indiana double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/19/2020 at 01:59 AM

1 hour ago, Hayseed said:

The BIG scores have been closer than I thought they'd be. We're not that far off.

NU men’s BB has been that way for 50 years!    I hope Fred can finally find the winning formula to Husker BB respectable but seeing is believing.   They need to measure the baskets or something cause we’ve always been coming up short or shorter.  lol. 

12 hours ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

NU men’s BB has been that way for 50 years!    I hope Fred can finally find the winning formula to Husker BB respectable but seeing is believing.   They need to measure the baskets or something cause we’ve always been coming up short or shorter.  lol. 

Considering he is being competitive with no size, no experience and with youth; he already looks better than the past coaches. 

1 minute ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Considering he is being competitive with no size, no experience and with youth; he already looks better than the past coaches. 

Well - maybe. Past coaches have played most teams close but in BB close doesn’t mean much really.  We are headed for the conference cellar once again and yes this is his first season but these are his handpicked players.  It takes time for a team to gel but we’re already in a bunch of games including preseason to Italy etc.   The Big ten is tough no doubt but most of these players are highly touted kids so let’s see how they finish the season.  I hope they can win a third of third games atleast.  lol. I believe we’ve done that for about 50 years now or better.  
I’m excited to have a big name / resume coach but BB turn around don’t take years - just a few players typically even play much.   

38 minutes ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

Well - maybe. Past coaches have played most teams close but in BB close doesn’t mean much really.  We are headed for the conference cellar once again and yes this is his first season but these are his handpicked players.  It takes time for a team to gel but we’re already in a bunch of games including preseason to Italy etc.   The Big ten is tough no doubt but most of these players are highly touted kids so let’s see how they finish the season.  I hope they can win a third of third games atleast.  lol. I believe we’ve done that for about 50 years now or better.  
I’m excited to have a big name / resume coach but BB turn around don’t take years - just a few players typically even play much.   

Ya & we are in year 1 with very little returning minutes.  Highly Toughted Kids?  Other than Yvan, everyone who was playing this year is a low 3 star.

Edited by SouthLincoln Husker
Cheatum was a 4 star!

13 hours ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

I’m assuming the recruits coming in next year really are as good as people say and that boost will put us over the top.

Other than that it’ll be the same big burning sack of crap on the porch that we’re used to seeing.