Yovanovitch Surveillance investigation

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Kelly may be critical of this administration, but she is anything but dumb. The woman has it as far as credentials. Pompeo is an absolute idiot if this is true. He was talking to one of the most qualified journalist out there, and he pulled this s#!t? I'm curious where the audio is.

12 hours ago, ZRod said:

Kelly may be critical of this administration, but she is anything but dumb. The woman has it as far as credentials. Pompeo is an absolute idiot if this is true. He was talking to one of the most qualified journalist out there, and he pulled this s#!t? I'm curious where the audio is.

Here’s the transcript. 

19 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Here’s the transcript. 

I read the transcript. It's just... I get that there may be an unwritten rule that journalist don't want to smear a public official; but when someone verbally abuses you and then insults your intelligence over legitimate interview questions, and that someone is the Secretary of State... The public deserves to hear what a POS they really are.

• Plus1 2
3 minutes ago, ZRod said:

I read the transcript. It's just... I get that there may be an unwritten rule that journalist don't want to smear a public official; but when someone verbally abuses you and the insults your intelligence over legitimate interview questions, and that someone is the Secretary of State... The public deserves to hear what a POS they really are.

I agree. I’m not sure there is a recording of him screaming at her in his office.