Sign in to follow this  
Nebfanatic

Yovanovitch Surveillance investigation

49 minutes ago, ZRod said:

I read the transcript. It's just... I get that there may be an unwritten rule that journalist don't want to smear a public official; but when someone verbally abuses you and then insults your intelligence over legitimate interview questions, and that someone is the Secretary of State... The public deserves to hear what a POS they really are.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

And, here we are. 

i am willing to give Pompeo a break and admit that he may not know the difference between Ukraine and Bangladesh

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, commando said:

i am willing to give Pompeo a break and admit that he may not know the difference between Ukraine and Bangladesh

Is he claiming that she actually pointed to Bangladesh?

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

Is he claiming that she actually pointed to Bangladesh?

he gives a strong implication that she was.   but left just enough wiggle room to deny he said she did.

Maybe he confused Bangladesh with Belarus.

But she didn’t confuse Belarus with Ukraine. She has a Master’s in European Studies. 

I just want these people to go away. 

• Plus1 3

6 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Maybe he confused Bangladesh with Belarus.

But she didn’t confuse Belarus with Ukraine. She has a Master’s in European Studies. 

I just want these people to go away. 

This administration is so confusing.  They can’t even get an insult right. 

• Haha 1

I mean... Kelly does have a masters in European studies from Cambridge, so I could easily see how she would confuses Ukraine and Bangladesh...

What a bafoon! Maybe don't act like a jacka$$ and you wouldn't have to worry about what is and isn't on the record. Furthermore, I think if you're such a nasty person that you try to degrade someone asking you legitimate questions your dirty laundry deserves to be aired.

• Plus1 2

16 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

And, here we are. 

I'm pretty sure "off the record" means what you say, not how you say it. And I don't think the "basic rules of journalism and decency" applies when you are berating and insulting the journalist. But what do I know? :dunno

• Plus1 2

12 hours ago, ZRod said:

I mean... Kelly does have a masters in European studies from Cambridge, so I could easily see how she would confuses Ukraine and Bangladesh...

What a bafoon! Maybe don't act like a jacka$$ and you wouldn't have to worry about what is and isn't on the record. Furthermore, I think if you're such a nasty person that you try to degrade someone asking you legitimate questions your dirty laundry deserves to be aired.

Ummmm - Mike should know 'content' if off the record.  Attitude and how one treats the reporter are not.

This WH does press briefings over the phone and tells the reporters its' all off the record.  It's no wonder she, and in the last multiple others are calling members of the staff out.

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Oh isn’t that special. 

What an idiot. Don't lie on somebody if they have the receipts 

Sign in to follow this