Not offered, butt...

DE Fa’alili Fa’amoe – The American Samoa native is a relative unknown and secret. Fa’amoe is the only player from American Samoa selected to the game and he arrived on Tuesday morning and worked his way in about the midway point of practice but then on Wednesday really flashed. While the linemen haven't had many opportunities to shine, with no pads either day, Fa’amoe started to make an impression in team 11-on-11, when he was constantly getting a good jump at the snap and into the backfield. He's still pretty raw but has unlimited potential at about 6-4, 225-pounds. Fa’amoe doesn't have an offer yet but we think this week will definitely get him on the map.

10 hours ago, HUSKER 37 said:

DE Fa’alili Fa’amoe – The American Samoa native is a relative unknown and secret. Fa’amoe is the only player from American Samoa selected to the game and he arrived on Tuesday morning and worked his way in about the midway point of practice but then on Wednesday really flashed. While the linemen haven't had many opportunities to shine, with no pads either day, Fa’amoe started to make an impression in team 11-on-11, when he was constantly getting a good jump at the snap and into the backfield. He's still pretty raw but has unlimited potential at about 6-4, 225-pounds. Fa’amoe doesn't have an offer yet but we think this week will definitely get him on the map.

I can't get past the title and thinking the only reason you think we should offer is you're admiring his backside...

• Haha 1

First, I sorta doubt if we'd consider going after this guy at this late stage.  That said, I'm pleased anytime we sign a Samoan and wish we had a dozen or so more on the team.  

==================  

Second, @Red Five:  What in the holy hell is that about??  That's just nasty.  lol

11 hours ago, NUance said:

First, I sorta doubt if we'd consider going after this guy at this late stage.  That said, I'm pleased anytime we sign a Samoan and wish we had a dozen or so more on the team.  

==================  

Second, @Red Five:  What in the holy hell is that about??  That's just nasty.  lol

Doesn't look like anybody has yet, but sounds like a diamond in the rough...er..pooper...But I think the game is tomorrow..I wonder if they're allowed to sack or even touch the QB...Not even In the back of his front for all you preverts thay like big buttss..

On 1/17/2020 at 1:40 PM, NUance said:

==================  

Sounded like 8 or 9 from this game are going to play for Oregon next season.