Kudos to SF

HANC

26 minutes ago, Spooky Tooth said:

Not sure if you mean his religious actions, but if so that's a damned shame. Most people think Bob D.'s philandering was a hoot, but Ron Brown is now persona non grata?

I think he means his supposed decision to list 1 memorial stadium as his address and then put no homosexuality allowed....or something like that.  I could be wrong though.  While i will say Brown crossed the line if he did this, i also dont think this is a big deal.  I mean people have the right to believe homosexuality is wrong.  Even if Brown did this, its not a huge blunder on his character in my opinion.  It is a mistake to list the address of NU's stadium, certainly.  And i understand that if you are born that way, it is wrong to be judged for it.  At the same time it is wrong in the same way someone who is an alcoholic is wrong, and i have been there.  So im just as guilty.  Noone is perfect, so hate against homosexuals is very wrong, but standing against it is the same as standing against a drunk, which many people do without judgement.  Brown's mistake was listing his address as Memorial.  While clearly wrong on Brown's part, not anything worse than anyone else has done.  Screams emotional response.

On 1/17/2020 at 3:37 PM, HANC said:

Regardless of how you interpret the moves, SF has parted ways with 2 guys he initially brought with him. In turn, basically saying that his initial plan didn't work as planned. Swallowed pride and pulled trigger.  This is where some past HCs have failed miserably.  I was hoping SF ego wouldn't get in the way, and apparently it hasn't! Good for him. Makes me even more optimistic for the future. 

Chinander is still stealing money though.

20 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Chinander is still stealing money though.

I dont agree.  As thankful as some are that Scott didn't let his ego get in the way of firing coaches, I am equally thankful that he didnt let people's opinions of him get in the way of what he believes is true.  Our defense was not the problem, in fact they improved.  Our problem was QB and offense in general.  This Chinander sucks stuff is rediculous considering the same people who claim this, fail to admit Adrian was the Anti-Borrow for lack of a better term.

• Plus1 2

3 hours ago, BigPeterJ said:

Mickey is the best possible OC at the moment. Period.   He is the only one that played on Nebraska in our Glory days.  How do you not get this?? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that any Husker from 1980-1997 OBVIOUSLY has greatness in his blood, in his SOUL.  Grant Wistrom was my pick for Receiver Coach, but according to my sources, the knuckleheads at NU never even contacted him! I mean WTF.

Ah...i digress......Mickey has clearly proven his greatness being WR coach for the past 3 years because he had 1 year where his team won the Championship with the best QB season possibly ever recorded, and possibly the most talented receiving group ever, whom im sure he recruited in his 2 seasons prior.  But look....i am from Nebraska, so people will call me biased...smh.

Best QB season ever recorded, you must have not gotten the memo he is not better than what we got 

36 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Best QB season ever recorded, you must have not gotten the memo he is not better than what we got 

What we had was a worse version of Taylor Martinez.  Now Adrian hopefully turns it around, but as far as last year goes there is no denying that he was worse than TMart.  But according to some on here, that is only my opinion cause he is Hispanic or darker than white.  So here come's Antifa, coming to hang the guy who hates whatever Adrian is (btw my worst enemies have all been white)

1 hour ago, BigPeterJ said:

What we had was a worse version of Taylor Martinez.  Now Adrian hopefully turns it around, but as far as last year goes there is no denying that he was worse than TMart.  But according to some on here, that is only my opinion cause he is Hispanic or darker than white.  So here come's Antifa, coming to hang the guy who hates whatever Adrian is (btw my worst enemies have all been white)

Wow

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, BigPeterJ said:

And what we have here is an individual who can’t hold an intellectual conversation. A narcissist who attempts to race bait and a grown man who is a child.

You've repeated the same things over and over concerning his play, so here is facts:

AMart sophomore season:

1,956 yards, 10 tds, 9 ints, 59.2% comp. rating and 37 less attempts... While playing an entire season with a torn shoulder.

626 rushing yards and 7 TDs. 

TMart sophomore season:

2089 yards, 13 TDs, 7 ints, 56% comp. rating.

874 yards rushing, 9 TDs.  On 44 more rushing attempts. 

TMart has 2 more games played too.

So time to sit down and starting being factual or stop posting. Because as of late, you haven’t had anything beneficial to give anyone on this board.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, man eating mastodon said:

Our ritual exorcism?  I'm not sure the dredge will hold all of husker nation, this ones all on you chief. Just get video. 

Are we talking about the Logan creek?  We used to refer to the Logan as the dredge when I was growing up, although there are likely a hundred different creeks in Nebraska referred to as the dredge.  Edit: I didn't realize it had any mystical powers.  :)

1 hour ago, CalhounHusker said:

And what we have here is an individual who can’t hold an intellectual conversation. A narcissist who attempts to race bait and a grown man who is a child.

You've repeated the same things over and over concerning his play, so here is facts:

AMart sophomore season:

1,956 yards, 10 tds, 9 ints, 59.2% comp. rating and 37 less attempts... While playing an entire season with a torn shoulder.

TMart sophomore season:

So time to sit down and starting being factual or stop posting. Because as of late, you haven’t had anything beneficial to give anyone on this board.

Ill just use SouthLincolHusker's response for this one.  

1 hour ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Wow

1 hour ago, CalhounHusker said:

AMart sophomore season:

TMart sophomore season:

Just so everyone’s on the same page, a 1 to 1 TD to INT ratio for a QB in any offense is dreadful much less a ball control passing offense like NU’s.  You can’t minimize how bad AMart was throwing the ball this year.   And 59% won’t cut it either 

• Plus1 1