Caustic Culture

I know the new era hasn't been as swift a turn around as we wanted, but I've heard that the culture in the locker room continues to be something that might shock a lot of fans. "Leaders" calling for mutinies during cold practices, "leaders" partying too much, "leaders" spending too much time with the dopey smoke. I'll admit, after last year I wanted to pull the trigger on SF and Co. But after hearing what I have, from a credible source, I'm willing to give this staff as much time as they need to clean house. It may be a long haul...

Thoughts?

22 minutes ago, BackNBlack said:

I know the new era hasn't been as swift a turn around as we wanted, but I've heard that the culture in the locker room continues to be something that might shock a lot of fans. "Leaders" calling for mutinies during cold practices, "leaders" partying too much, "leaders" spending too much time with the dopey smoke. I'll admit, after last year I wanted to pull the trigger on SF and Co. But after hearing what I have, from a credible source, I'm willing to give this staff as much time as they need to clean house. It may be a long haul...

Thoughts?

And where are we hearing this things?

• Plus1 3

2 hours ago, BackNBlack said:

Thoughts?

In season, I heard Tyrin Ferguson was going around with a petition to shorten or lighten up practices. Came from a place with pretty decent credibility as a former player and within pretty short time he was no longer with the team. This doesn’t surprise me to hear something similar.

1 hour ago, Nvested said:

In season, I heard Tyrin Ferguson was going around with a petition to shorten or lighten up practices. Came from a place with pretty decent credibility as a former player and within pretty short time he was no longer with the team. This doesn’t surprise me to hear something similar.

Just be glad he's gone.  Eventually all weeds will be eradicated. 

• Fire 1
2 hours ago, Nvested said:

47 minutes ago, Big Red Viking said:

Just be glad he's gone.  Eventually all weeds will be eradicated. 

If you're Baller enough to petition to have practices shortened, you clearly don't need practice and you clearly will be showing that on the field.

Never saw that from Ferguson. If this is true, I am glad he's gone.