Caustic Culture

12 hours ago, .1. said:

It helps to make people see your most important gotdamn points. Because sometimes you got some ignorant mothaf#&%as on here that want to try to act all oblivious in this sum b!^@h like they didn't catch what the f#&% I had said the first time I typed it out. So when you say it to them like THAT it makes it to where the only thing they can do is either sit back and shut up because you made too much damn sense or it forces them to have to acknowledge your most trenchant points you made in their NEXT gotdamn post. 

You see I don't like to f#&% around when I type. When I say some s#!t I mean it. I already type to gotdamn long as it is for mothaf#&%as to sit here and act like they don't know what the f#&% I'm talking about or like they didn't catch what the f#&% I had just gotdamn said before in the last messaged I typed. 

And any freaking body that knows me from ANYWHERE..... on ANY gotdamn forums.... on ANY gotdamn message boards...... already knows this is how the f#&% I gotdamn type. Because I say s#!t coming from the heart. I say s#!t with some damn passion in it but I also like to make got some gotdamn sense when I type too. You see I'm always up here making some damn sense don't you? Well alright then. Sometimes the only thing you can tell somebody is to have a coke and a smile and shut the f#&% up. Enjoy the show. 

This post makes so much more sense when I read it as if True had to posted it back in the day

Wait, is True back as a dumb sock????    Please be True

• Haha 1
On 1/29/2020 at 7:48 AM, .1. said:

It helps to make people see your most important gotdamn points. Because sometimes you got some ignorant mothaf#&%as on here that want to try to act all oblivious in this sum b!^@h like they didn't catch what the f#&% I had said the first time I typed it out. So when you say it to them like THAT it makes it to where the only thing they can do is either sit back and shut up because you made too much damn sense or it forces them to have to acknowledge your most trenchant points you made in their NEXT gotdamn post. 

You see I don't like to f#&% around when I type. When I say some s#!t I mean it. I already type to gotdamn long as it is for mothaf#&%as to sit here and act like they don't know what the f#&% I'm talking about or like they didn't catch what the f#&% I had just gotdamn said before in the last messaged I typed. 

And any freaking body that knows me from ANYWHERE..... on ANY gotdamn forums.... on ANY gotdamn message boards...... already knows this is how the f#&% I gotdamn type. Because I say s#!t coming from the heart. I say s#!t with some damn passion in it but I also like to make got some gotdamn sense when I type too. You see I'm always up here making some damn sense don't you? Well alright then. Sometimes the only thing you can tell somebody is to have a coke and a smile and shut the f#&% up. Enjoy the show. 

Is there a way we can have new posters take a test before joining? 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, knapplc said:

That is pretty curious.

Maybe a mod can tell us more.  @Mavric @Enhance @BIGREDIOWAN @Huskerzoo @Saunders @Thanks_Tom RR @jsneb83 @seaofred92

Has the same ISP as some of the above posters.  But other than that I can't find anything else that would indicate a tie to any other account.  That IP address was only used on that one day by that one user.  Email doesn't seem to correlate.

But it wouldn't shock me.

14 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Oh .1., we hardly knew ye.

Brought me back to my youth.

A childhood friend's Dad would sometimes talk like .1.  to my Dad by our cars as I was getting home from Football practice or my afterschool job.

And I would casually linger, and watch my embarrassed? Dad try to understand what the little fiery guy was actually saying. 

My dad was some sort of WW2 hero, (My niece found out a couple of years ago, He and his B-29 were 2nd in line to drop the Atom Bomb over Nagasaki...But he'd been raised by some mighty religious parents..He had a violent temper but The worst curse word? I ever heard him say was, ''Dirty Bird!!!''.

Sometimes I think my Dad was who Red Foreman (That 70's Show) was based on..I even graduated the same year as the characters from that show.

We never talked about what that neighbor said...But sometimes I wish we had.  I knew it probably made my Dad uneasy, But one of my biggest regrets was that we didn't joke around with each other more.   

Tuff Tiger was fun because it was an exercise trying to 'cypher what he was tryin' to say, while also not being embarrassed by other teams' fans thinking we had an accent.