Bo to LSU?

TGHusker

3 minutes ago, N is for nowledge said:

Really deep thoughtful response.  Way to address any of the very factual, accurate reasons why he was the WORST of the last 4 HCs at Nebraska.  The idea that the last few responses have been that he was the best recent HC just isn’t accurate.  

Unless you’re idea of best is losing, then it’s 100% accurate. You also lost me at Bill Callahan being a better coach than Bo. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Unless you’re idea of best is losing, then it’s 100% accurate. You also lost me at Bill Callahan being a better coach than Bo. 

Reading comprehension is key.  I said bo caused more damage than any of the others and in that sense took a back seat to the others. 

if you’d like to go there too, Callahan got a gig in the nfl almost immediately and has remained there employed.  Bo could potentially get fired from YSU.  Hmmmm.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, N is for nowledge said:

Reading comprehension is key.  I said bo caused more damage than any of the others and in that sense took a back seat to the others. 

if you’d like to go there too, Callahan got a gig in the nfl almost immediately and has remained there employed.  Bo could potentially get fired from YSU.  Hmmmm.

Callahan had a HC gig in the NFL prior to Nebraska, so him being an assistant afterwords means very little. He is a damn good O-Line coach currently,  just a below average HC while at Nebraska. 

What coaches do after leaving a school doesn’t change the outcome while they were there. 

11 hours ago, N is for nowledge said:

Really deep thoughtful response.  Way to address any of the very factual, accurate reasons why he was the WORST of the last 4 HCs at Nebraska.  The idea that the last few responses have been that he was the best recent HC just isn’t accurate.  

ok.