Bo to LSU?

TGHusker

3 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I actually went and listened to the audio again "for fun" for the first time in years.

We've said worse things after coaching middle school games.  "F88k this s88t!  We don't get paid enough to deal with these motherf**kers!  If Troy thinks he can do it better, tell the POS to come to my room and pick up my keys!  Son of a BIkCH!!!!"

:laughpound

My god...do we coach together?!?!?!

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, funhusker said:

In spirit, teach.  In spirit...

Ha...

I have (and dudes that I coach with) have said horrible nasty things about fans (refs and opposing players) during the games on the sidelines...all the time.

These dorks that don't think coaches say this stuff are INSANE.

To all you goofs...think of it like this...you know at your job when you rip on a customer to your coworkers...that is what we do.

• Plus1 5
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, funhusker said:

I actually went and listened to the audio again "for fun" for the first time in years.

We've said worse things after coaching middle school games.  "F88k this s88t!  We don't get paid enough to deal with these motherf**kers!  If Troy thinks he can do it better, tell the POS to come to my room and pick up my keys!  Son of a BIkCH!!!!"

:laughpound

Yeah man, F*** Troy!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

Nothing.

Exactly as I thought. He was a good man who did the best he could but it just so happened to not be good enough. Can't get mad at that and call him a piece of crap all of the sudden. Guys like Urban Meyer on the other hand.....