Bo to LSU?

TGHusker

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

Beaux Pelini!!!

However much it was...it was too much!!!!

He should have to pay it all back because he was not giving 100% and wanted to get fired!

Did I do that right?

You forgot that he was a bum to take a job at a small school like YSU, so he could stick it to NU, and make us pay his full settlement.  Now that the NU payment is gone, he's back making good money.

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, skers83 said:

2 million a year for a DC job. Maybe I don't keep up but that seems really high. Isn't Chinander like at only $800,000. Either way I should have went into coaching after school. 

I wonder how many players (that never really play) stick with it just because they know it will open up that GA door which will lead to the promised land...

It really is one of the few professions left (Politics, Fireman) where you just need to get your foot in the door and pay some dues/do you time...and you are set.

• Plus1 2
3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I wonder how many players (that never really play) stick with it just because they know it will open up that GA door which will lead to the promised land...

It really is one of the few professions left (Politics, Fireman) where you just need to get your foot in the door and pay some dues/do you time...and you are set.

Absolutely. And I would guess some don't really enjoy coaching but sure enjoy the pay and benefits.  Especially those high school coaches.:D

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, teachercd said:

It's also why the coaching profession where nepotism reigns so strongly.  One, it's easier for coaches' kids to get their foot in the door.  Two, coaches kids' can be willing to stick around the low paying jobs, as they can get help with $ from their parents, until they hit it big on their own.

• Plus1 1