Bo to LSU?

TGHusker

1 minute ago, ColoradoHusk said:

It's also why the coaching profession where nepotism reigns so strongly.  One, it's easier for coaches' kids to get their foot in the door.  Two, coaches kids' can be willing to stick around the low paying jobs, as they can get help with $ from their parents, until they hit it big on their own.

Yep!  It is also why coaches hire other "bad" coaches...because they understand how it all works.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

It's also why the coaching profession where nepotism reigns so strongly.  One, it's easier for coaches' kids to get their foot in the door.  Two, coaches kids' can be willing to stick around the low paying jobs, as they can get help with $ from their parents, until they hit it big on their own.

AP_17245807433786-993x1024.jpg

Wut??

• Haha 4

I hope Bo makes it but I’d be surprised if he lasts 5 years there.  LSU fans just got a big taste of winning big time and will certainly expect more than is realistic.  They’ll blame Bo at the first loss.  
I guess he’ll get about four times his current money so in just a couple seasons he can leave with another bucket of money no matter how he performs. 
He better hold his temper awhile even at LSU the media devils will be all over him at the slightest sign of a tantrum or outburst.  Not fair but it’s all but a given. He’s used up his free bites.   

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, RedSavage said:

But f#&% all the f#&%ing fairweather fans

I would DIE laughing if he had ripped on the Husker fans in that "good bye"

"Trust me, I will be checking in each week to see how you are all doing...just like I check in with Nebraska each week and laugh when I see them losing...f#&% YOU NU"

• Haha 3