Bo to LSU?

TGHusker

5 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Man, that guy has been soooo unfunny for years.

I still read some of his stuff on The Athletic.  The occasional one is hilarious imo but I agree, he hasn't been as consistent.  With new LSU material, he should be on fire for a while.

9 hours ago, KingBlank said:

Lol here we go.  Guy who takes things way to peraonal.

Oh not me. I thought that was hilarious. I'm not at all shocked by the way people talk when they don't think they are being recorded. I say horrible things. I found most of his meltdowns to be entertaining. It also led to him losing his job but that's on him. 

Did you all know it is very possible to think Bo needed to be moved on from Nebraska and still be glad he got the LSU gig?

I'm doing it right now. Look! No Hands! Super Easy!

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, macroboy said:

Did you all know it is very possible to think Bo needed to be moved on from Nebraska and still be glad he got the LSU gig?

I'm doing it right now. Look! No Hands! Super Easy!

It's funny people think there has to be a binary choice with Bo. You can like a lot of the things he did, not like a lot of the things he did, believe he shouldn't be Nebraska's head coach, be glad for him that he got to have that time in Youngstown, and be glad for him that he's back in P5 ball.

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 1