Bo to LSU?

TGHusker

12 hours ago, BigPeterJ said:

I agree he needed to move on from here.  What i said was he is a good DC.  And about 10 people said he is not.  I guess Orgeron is in the minority also...

It’s really more like 50/50 but do carry on.....I’m really having fun watching the usual suspects re write history in which you completely blow past the bo led teams that have fielded a sub par defense for the better part of a decade....instead focusing on the 3-4 seasons a long time ago.

• Plus1 1

11 hours ago, .1. said:

Just out of curiosity, how many of you would want Bo as our defensive Coordinator over Chinander?

I’d pull all $$ and support from football at the u until he was gone, similar to my reaction after we shat the bed at home against a subpar UCLA team with a 21 pt lead at half.  I’m not sure why ppl are talking like they’d want him here.  We (majority) don’t want him back, and bo and the university really don’t want to be back/bring him back.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
57 minutes ago, N is for nowledge said:

I’d pull all $$ and support from football at the u until he was gone, similar to my reaction after we shat the bed at home against a subpar UCLA team with a 21 pt lead at half.  I’m not sure why ppl are talking like they’d want him here.  We (majority) don’t want him back, and bo and the university really don’t want to be back/bring him back.  

I'm sure the school would be heartbroken to no longer receive your $30 a year from t-shirt purchases 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 5

This sounds about right. 

It's easy to see Bo taking a slight demotion to work for the defending national champions and Ed Orgeron. Or going back to the NFL.

Harder to see him taking the same position with a struggling P5 team and a younger head coach. 

Assuming we could magically delete all memories of the past 15 years, we'd take Bo over Chinander in a heartbeat. 

No one asks the Defensive Coordinator to represent the state. 

• Thanks 3
  • Fire 1