Bo to LSU?

TGHusker

17 minutes ago, TheSker said:

I hope Frost gets us where we want to go.....which seems to be on track.

But celebrating Pelini's failures with the successes he's had.....including at Nebraska.....is nothing short of immature 

Immature....like a coach calling us f#&%ing fairweather fans that can kiss his a$$ out the door? That kind of immature? Or the kind that holds a secret off campus gathering of players to bad mouth and undermine the program?

Look, way too many words have been wasted on Bo Pelini, and no he wasn't as bad as Callahan or Riley but there is no denying he would not learn or change and felt he did all he needed to even in the face of mounting new records of futility. So he won 9 games every year, big deal. He didn't win anything that mattered and that will always be what matters at Nebraska. So if some fans want to enjoy a bit of schadenfreude, I think they deserve it and he earned it.

• Plus1 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 1
1 minute ago, JJ Husker said:

Immature....like a coach calling us f#&%ing fairweather fans that can kiss his a$$ out the door? That kind of immature? Or the kind that holds a secret off campus gathering of players to bad mouth and undermine the program?

Look, way too many words have been wasted on Bo Pelini, and no he wasn't as bad as Callahan or Riley but there is no denying he would not learn or change and felt he did all he needed to even in the face of mounting new records of futility. So he won 9 games every year, big deal. He didn't win anything that mattered and that will always be what matters at Nebraska. So if some fans want to enjoy a bit of schadenfreude, I think they deserve it and he earned it.

Maturity isn't about the words or actions of others 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Stone Cold said:

It really sad that this is one of the most popular threads.  This sight died the day mike riley was hired.

The Huskers aren't playing and people are surprised that some of the discussion has turned to teams that are? :dunno

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 2
12 hours ago, TheSker said:

I hope Frost gets us where we want to go.....which seems to be on track.

But celebrating Pelini's failures with the successes he's had.....including at Nebraska.....is nothing short of immature 

When a former Husker is setting records and the rest of college football is talking about it, it would seem odd not to discuss it on HuskerBorad, right? 

Also, he was a prick.

• Plus1 6
  • Thanks 1