Bo to LSU?

TGHusker

12 hours ago, Decoy73 said:

I don’t think too many here on HB are celebrating it, but more like poking a little fun at it.   No harm with that.

Correct - how terrible for a fan base to poke fun at a guy that did his share of poking fun at everybody in the state that wasn't listed on the roster.

• Plus1 2

19 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

If the SEC and Big XII keep up their season of excellence Nebraska may crack the top 25 before our first game. :lol:

O$U has to be licking their chops right now. The path to the playoffs keeps getting easier. The PAC12 is out. The Big12 is eating their own. Key teams in the SEC are out already.  Looks like a slam dunk for a 9 win Big Ten team.

10 minutes ago, nic said:

O$U has to be licking their chops right now. The path to the playoffs keeps getting easier. The PAC12 is out. The Big12 is eating their own. Key teams in the SEC are out already.  Looks like a slam dunk for a 9 win Big Ten team.

Yeah, the way things are going, I don’t think two B1G teams in the playoff would be out of the question.

....of course we haven’t begun to eat our own yet.

11 minutes ago, nic said:

Which makes me think they'll try to make a statement right out of the gate.  I think Nebraska will score some,  but Fields, that line/Sermon, and our lack of CB depth make me think they'll pull away.  There's always a chance they're rusty, so if Nebraska comes to ball this could be a shootout.

Don't beat yourself,  show some toughness and give them a game for as long as possible.  And make them punt. :lol: