Bo to LSU?

TGHusker

24 minutes ago, knapplc said:

It's a huge topic in college football. Bo used to be our head coach.

Why wouldn't we talk about this?

Hey, we all process traumatic events that happened to our beloved Huskers differently, I just don't really care what Bo is doing and I especially don't care about LSU.  But of course you guys can continue to talk about Bo, please carry on sir.  

18 minutes ago, CAHusker said:

Hey, we all process traumatic events that happened to our beloved Huskers differently, I just don't really care what Bo is doing and I especially don't care about LSU.  But of course you guys can continue to talk about Bo, please carry on sir.  

And there is the proverbial flipping the bird gestures he made towards fans and the program while we’re paying him millions. 

a better question is not the existence of this thread but why it’s not pinned? 

• Plus1 2
22 minutes ago, CAHusker said:

I think the premise that we're talking about this because we find Bo's continued existence to be "traumatic" is a bit false, since all of college football is talking about Bo's LSU defense.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
11 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I think the premise that we're talking about this because we find Bo's continued existence to be "traumatic" is a bit false, since all of college football is talking about Bo's LSU defense.

That was directed more at myself, and was supposed to be funny.  I am sorry that I said anything, I will just move along. 

• Plus1 2

There are plenty of threads on Huskerboard.

If you see one titled "Bo to LSU?" and you find that topic tiresome, don't click on it. 

If someone wants to start a thread about Zac Taylor getting crazy numbers from his rookie quarterback (last year's LSU quarterback and guy who wanted to play at Nebraska) we could veer off-topic in that direction. 

• Plus1 1