Bo to LSU?

TGHusker

On 1/23/2020 at 6:22 AM, NUance said:

Did you even watch the games?  Bo would get so apoplectically furious that he'd be ineffectual for at least a series or two.  Sometimes for the rest of the half.  His childish tirades were an embarrassment to the university.  How to you think the chancellor or regents felt when they'd see one of Bo's spitting-on-referee tirades as front page espn news?  Bo's temper got in the way of game management, and kept him from attracting high quality assistants and recruits.  It cost him his job at UNL and will likely keep him from ever being a head coach at a power five school.  

Apparently Ed O. agrees with me.  The fact you had about 10 likes from this comment just goes to show sheeple...i mean people...are idiots.  Suck on that.  Sorry but i had to give u a lil of the T. Baggins special.  

23 minutes ago, BigPeterJ said:

Apparently Ed O. agrees with me.  The fact you had about 10 likes from this comment just goes to show sheeple...i mean people...are idiots.  Suck on that.  Sorry but i had to give u a lil of the T. Baggins special.  

"Everyone disagrees with me, but they must be wrong". 

Also, why is this still in the Husker forum? 

• Plus1 2
5 hours ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

I hope Bo makes it but I’d be surprised if he lasts 5 years there.  LSU fans just got a big taste of winning big time and will certainly expect more than is realistic.  They’ll blame Bo at the first loss.  
I guess he’ll get about four times his current money so in just a couple seasons he can leave with another bucket of money no matter how he performs. 
He better hold his temper awhile even at LSU the media devils will be all over him at the slightest sign of a tantrum or outburst.  Not fair but it’s all but a given. He’s used up his free bites.   

I'd be surprised too but for different reasons. Brent Venables and Phil Parker are the only DCs in Top 25 with more the 4 years at their schools (it was a quick scan but I think I got the count right).

Looks like LSU is getting tight with purse strings, Dave Aranda was pulling $2.5M.

2 hours ago, knapplc said:

It's funny people think there has to be a binary choice with Bo. You can like a lot of the things he did, not like a lot of the things he did, believe he shouldn't be Nebraska's head coach, be glad for him that he got to have that time in Youngstown, and be glad for him that he's back in P5 ball.

This x 1000000

I really wanted it to work out for him at DONU, but it was time to move on

48 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

"Everyone disagrees with me, but they must be wrong". 

Also, why is this still in the Husker forum? 

Not only wrong, but sheeple and idiots. Like it’s some weird position to think Bo needed to move on from Nebraska :facepalm:

And a 2nd. This belongs in other sports.

1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

Not only wrong, but sheeple and idiots. Like it’s some weird position to think Bo needed to move on from Nebraska :facepalm:

And a 2nd. This belongs in other sports.

I agree he needed to move on from here.  What i said was he is a good DC.  And about 10 people said he is not.  I guess Orgeron is in the minority also...

9 hours ago, .1. said:

Just out of curiosity, how many of you would want Bo as our defensive Coordinator over Chinander?

I am easy (and honest) always take the best players/coach you can.

If Ted Bundy could provide the best defense in the nation each season...I could probably look past a few of those "minor' indiscretions.

• Haha 2