Who dunnit?

Who dunnit?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This really should be multiple choice. If I can only choose one, it has to be Trump. His DOJ put Epstein in that prison. Trump's Labor Secretary is the guy who got Epstein that sweet deal in the initial prosecution.

Trump campaigned on "lock her up."  If either Clinton were involved, he'd be vigorously investigating the connection. But how would the Clintons get to Epstein in his cell, in a maximum security prison?  Why were the guards inattentive toward such a high-profile prisoner when that prisoner had just been on suicide watch after they found him with bruising on his neck? Why were the cameras magically turned off around his cell?

That reeks of an inside job. And as we're seeing with the Republicans' behavior during impeachment, there's only one person in charge of The Donald's world.

• Plus1 4

Crazy stuff for sure, shows what big money is capable of and it should scare the s#!t out of you.  Bill Clinton was on Epsteins plane what 26 times,?convenient transportation? Hell no Billy was getting some a$$, the Clintons and Jeffy go way back.The Royal family, again lots of money and influence, Prince Andrew has been booted by the queen on what we do know and  who knows besides Jeffery and Andy what really happened. Trump is a huge pile of s#!t so ya I could see that scenario as well. None of these ideas would surprise me or really anyone, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was a collective effort.  People get killed in prison all the time sanctioned by people on the outside all it takes is cash. Just my 2 cents

• Plus1 1