What groups do you want to see included?  I'd say:

• Nirvana
  • Bon Jovi
  • Beastie Boys
  • Men At Work
  • The "27" legend
  • Those who died in plane crashes
  • Stevie Ray Vaughn

Nirvana would be good but there have been a few "things" done on them but I would still watch

Jovi would be cool.  Beastie Boys would be interesting.  Men at Work (or any 80's band) would be sweet!

16 minutes ago, Fru said:

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Oasis

Metallica

U2

GnR

Would all be super entertaining

Metallica would be awesome but they are sort of control freaks and I would want to watch for the Dave Mustaine parts but he is tight lipped, for the most part, about what went down with him helping to start Metallica and getting canned.  I wonder if they would even really get any good info.

Oasis would probably jump on board to have one done...those two dudes HATE each other and love ripping on one another.

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Metallica would be awesome but they are sort of control freaks and I would want to watch for the Dave Mustaine parts but he is tight lipped, for the most part, about what went down with him helping to start Metallica and getting canned.  I wonder if they would even really get any good info.

Oasis would probably jump on board to have one done...those two dudes HATE each other and love ripping on one another.

Yeah, I can’t imagine they’d want another “Some Kind of Monster” situation on their hands (especially now that James entered rehab again.) I think they got very calculated after that.

I think Oasis definitely would be. They never turn down opportunities to talk.