Don’t F*** With Cats

“The world got to see James Corden as a fat pu&&y

. He was also in the movie ‘Cats’ but no one saw that,” he said. “And the reviews, shocking. I read one that said, ‘This is the worst thing to happen to cats since dogs.''

“Dame Judi Dench defended the film, saying it was the role she was born to play. Because she — I can’t do this next joke. Because she loves nothing better than plunking herself down on the carpet, lifting her leg, and licking her m-nge,” he continued to the shock of the people in the Beverly Hilton ballroom.

Rickey Gervais on some award show I accidently turned to.

1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

I have not watched it, and I still have no idea if I should.

So, there's really crazy stuff that goes on with...cats?

No, it’s a documentary about a guy who video taped himself killing two cats and posted it on Facebook. Some people who saw it, commit to finding him. It gets really F’ed up from there. 

It’s actually very little about cats. That’s just where it starts. 

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

No, it’s a documentary about a guy who video taped himself killing two cats and posted it on Facebook. Some people who saw it, commit to finding him. It gets really F’ed up from there. 

That sounds just strange enough to give it a try :lol:

4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Dayng!   Sorry, I hadn't heard about this...And starting to wonder if I should scrub my browsing History.

On 1/23/2020 at 9:05 PM, BigRedBuster said:

On 1/24/2020 at 7:37 AM, GSG said:

Watch it! We got hooked after the first episode. It doesn't show anything too graphic but it's still so crazy.

Hide contents

And if the authorities would have acted sooner, they may have saved a life!

Yep, it's pretty messed up. I've still got the 3rd episode to finish.

Spoiler

I think I know where it's going to end up but there may be a twist or two yet. Guessing the motto of the story is; if you want the get away with murder, don't f*** with cats.

• Plus1 1
On 1/23/2020 at 7:05 PM, BigRedBuster said:

Has anyone watched this on Netflix?

Wow. There is some really crazy stuff that goes on. 

Okay. That whole deal is messed up on so many levels.

Spoiler

Luka was a total whack job and all the movie tie-ins made it extra creepy, that's a given. But the lady and the guy from that Facebook group...they did a great job indentifying him and figuring it all out but they're a little unstable in their own way imo. And the mother.... I'm pretty convinced she still thinks it was Manny.

• Plus1 1
10 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Okay. That whole deal is messed up on so many levels.

Reveal hidden contents

Luka was a total whack job and all the movie tie-ins made it extra creepy, that's a given. But the lady and the guy from that Facebook group...they did a great job indentifying him and figuring it all out but they're a little unstable in their own way imo. And the mother.... I'm pretty convinced she still thinks it was Manny.

I agree. The last 30 minutes took some turns I wasn’t expecting. 

• Plus1 1
On 1/24/2020 at 8:37 AM, GSG said:

Watch it! We got hooked after the first episode. It doesn't show anything too graphic but it's still so crazy.

Reveal hidden contents

And if the authorities would have acted sooner, they may have saved a life!

Good to know because I started watching this and the second I got a wiff of that guy in the vhs video and saw a cat I was out.  I'll still probably fast forward through those parts.  

On 1/26/2020 at 12:52 PM, suh_fan93 said:

Good to know because I started watching this and the second I got a wiff of that guy in the vhs video and saw a cat I was out.  I'll still probably fast forward through those parts.  

It’s well worth watching. And don’t worry, they don’t show any of the actual killing (unfortunately your imagination will probably fill in what they fail to show). It’s certainly cringe worthy in a few spots but they did a good job of leaving out the really bad parts. It’s worth toughing  it out.

• Plus1 1