Duval's S&C - Year 3

Mavric

17 hours ago, Ulty said:

I love workout videos and updates as much as anyone, but there have been a few videos of bicep curls...why are we showing bicep curls with football s&c?

Did you miss 90% of the videos where they are squatting? And what about the hang clean video with Jaimes. the board press videos w/Walker. the video with keem rowing, walker hitting a close grip set of 10, etc. My point being: it’s pretty varied in what they’ve shown. 

• Plus1 3
1 hour ago, Decked said:

Did you miss 90% of the videos where they are squatting? And what about the hang clean video with Jaimes. the board press videos w/Walker. the video with keem rowing, walker hitting a close grip set of 10, etc. My point being: it’s pretty varied in what they’ve shown. 

Even with a little "body lean", curling 135 for reps is no small feat....

Dudes are putting work.

• Plus1 2
17 hours ago, Ulty said:

I love workout videos and updates as much as anyone, but there have been a few videos of bicep curls...why are we showing bicep curls with football s&c?

Usually (this is just from what I have seen with SC stuff at the HS level) is once dudes finish their core lifts for the day...they are on their own...and most run over to curl.  Curls for the Girls!

• Plus1 2
22 hours ago, Xmas32 said:

He's 1st team 'first off the bus guy' for sure.

I was listening to a HS coach here in Omaha, well, Papio, a few years back...he said one of the ways he picked captains was to pick the guys that looked the biggest and meanest...even if they sucked and never played.  Ha

• Plus1 1

19 hours ago, teachercd said:

I was listening to a HS coach here in Omaha, well, Papio, a few years back...he said one of the ways he picked captains was to pick the guys that looked the biggest and meanest...even if they sucked and never played.  Ha

Hey, not the worst idea at all!