Sabastian Harsh

24 minutes ago, dvdcrr said:

Name one prep QB who made the finals in Nebraska last year who was better than Harsh.  One.  

The Skutt kid on the other end?  The kid from Westside that has an offer from SDSU?

I can't believe I spent time on this.  I'm ashamed of myself.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

Watched his highlights on rivals and must say on a lot of the plays i wouldnt have known who to watch had they not circled him. Had everage speed at best. Most of his runs were mainly because he was physically bigger not more athletic than the defense. Defense highlights were more fundamentally sound than flashy, and that was against competition that looked very slow. I didnt even see a G5 player let alone a P5 player.

• Plus1 1

23 hours ago, Xmas32 said:

The Skutt kid on the other end?  The kid from Westside that has an offer from SDSU?

I can't believe I spent time on this.  I'm ashamed of myself.

Just go to the first page and rate the topic as a one star... Idk if it prevents this dude from creating topics again but damn I hope so...

13 hours ago, desertshox said:

Watched his highlights on rivals and must say on a lot of the plays i wouldnt have known who to watch had they not circled him. Had everage speed at best. Most of his runs were mainly because he was physically bigger not more athletic than the defense. Defense highlights were more fundamentally sound than flashy, and that was against competition that looked very slow. I didnt even see a G5 player let alone a P5 player.

Yup, couldn't agree more. He's a big guy playing B class ball in Nebraska (no offense) and he doesn't even stand out...

yeah I'm sure the OP will remind me about the 79 yard punt uphill in snow with 45 mph wind in his face blah blah blah... He's not scholly talent, he might be a hard worker and he clearly chose to go to Wyoming to walk on instead of Nebraska to walk on... OP if you're mad we didn't push harder for Harsh to walk on then you clearly don't realize that our coaches aren't going to go out of their way for walk on kids. If there's mutual interest then sure we'll push for kids to come to NU but please everyone let this thread die. OP hasn't made any valid points about this kid other than he kicked one ball really far in the championship and he played really hard in that game as well..

• Thanks 2
On 1/27/2020 at 9:56 PM, dvdcrr said:

It wasn't one punt....it was one helluva punt.

It definitely seems to have left an impression on you. 

my suggestion...write a book called ‘The Punt’.  Much of what youve stated in this thread should  get you a good start. 

Sell it for $19.95 ( $23.95 in Canada). I’ll take a copy. Put mine on layaway. $0.01 per day until I finally call it my own.

• Haha 2