Sabastian Harsh

10 hours ago, Mavric said:

What do you expect his coach to say?  "He sucks as a passer so we run it all the time?"

He was 2-11 for 22 yards in the state championship game when they needed it the most.  I'll take what actually happens on the field over whatever sunshine the coach wants to pump.

Also, when you have to resort to putting a bunch of words in other people's mouths, it probably means your argument isn't very strong.

We did offer him something.  He had a walk-on offer here.  He chose Wyoming (cue the "well, they didn't *really* want him argument).

And that is worth something, you are correct. 

13 hours ago, dvdcrr said:

Neither.  I am the guy who was miffed that NU let one of their best prep athletes just walk.  But I should not be surprised.  

BTW would you be willing to give me a penny a day up until the next time we see a high school kid come into Memorial and punt the ball 82 yds?

(Under duress, in his own end zone)

I mean if he just some JUCO level kid, that wouldn't be very long right?

I have not seen this punt but guessing it didnt carry 60/70 yards and then roll out - probably got a big bounce and roll which has nothing to do with athleticism (plus nobody gets a scholarship because of won play)

3 hours ago, BIG ERN said:

Can someone explain to me the argument here??

OP do you feel he should have gotten a scholarship to play at Nebraska? We gave him a chance to walk-on in which he ended up doing that at Wyoming instead. 

OP witnessed the greatest punt in Memorial Stadium history and believes this guy should be a 3 way starter. 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, dvdcrr said:

they did pass that is for sure.  Probably for the best for Harsh honestly.

So, now you’re a Wyoming fan because of Harsh?

look, I hope the kid is the next Jay Novacek ( different position but same situation). But, Nebraska has a good class going and the staff is recruiting well while recruiting more Nebraska kids. 

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, now you’re a Wyoming fan because of Harsh?

look, I hope the kid is the next Jay Novacek ( different position but same situation). But, Nebraska has a good class going and the staff is recruiting well while recruiting more Nebraska kids. 

Name one prep QB who made the finals in Nebraska last year who was better than Harsh.  One.