What will the game result be?   

10 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Michigan single digit win
    • Michigan double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/29/2020 at 01:03 AM

Man...a month ago I would not have thought that Michigan was the team that was falling apart and that NU was the team that looked to be on the rise.

The hot start that Michigan had might have been a bit of a curse...because the expectations got so high!  But, just like Wisconsin had a once in a generation coach (and are now finding out just how average they really are) I feel like Michigan is in a similar spot (except for the fact that Howard can recruit better)...

Howard is a class act and a good coach but it is pretty clear that he is learning what most new HC's learn in the Big Ten...it is a balls-out conference and the coaching is the best in the nation.

I don't like the spread in this game for either team and I have not seen the totals...but if the totals come in around 140, I like the overs.

Also...a loss here for Michigan...and they will not be making the dance.

19 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I know nothing about what is going on with the player.  However, it's possible that the staff needed to give him a game suspension and thought, Hmmm...."we could give it to him during Nebraska week".

I don't think so...not on the road and not with as bad as they have been playing.  

3 hours ago, Big red surfers said:

24 is worthless. No hops, no moves no ball handling skills, plays no defense. Just a warm body at best 

Any other year he would have  been redshirted.  He is only 17 years old playing against mostly experienced BIG 10 players who are several inches taller and stronger. He needs to get in the weight room and get his diet right plus work on the things that make a post player a force in the middle.  I doubt he starts next year but I commend him for not quiting this year. He will be better though.

• Plus1 3