What will the game result be?   

10 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Michigan single digit win
    • Michigan double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/29/2020 at 01:03 AM

19 hours ago, TonyStalloni said:

Any other year he would have  been redshirted.  He is only 17 years old playing against mostly experienced BIG 10 players who are several inches taller and stronger. He needs to get in the weight room and get his diet right plus work on the things that make a post player a force in the middle.  I doubt he starts next year but I commend him for not quiting this year. He will be better though.

I get all that but if you can’t jump or take more then one dribble when you turn 18 you prolly shouldn’t be playing div 1 hoops. I get the fact we needed bodies this year but he’s just a body on the court. 

1 hour ago, Big red surfers said:

I get all that but if you can’t jump or take more then one dribble when you turn 18 you prolly shouldn’t be playing div 1 hoops. I get the fact we needed bodies this year but he’s just a body on the court. 

Like most freshmen he has good games & bad ones. Last night was a bad one. He's had much better games against other B1G teams.  There are things he needs to get much better at, but the current staff will work on those things with him for the rest of the season and through the off season.  Unlike previous staffs, I have faith that players will improve during their time here.

• Plus1 3