CB Gabe Nealy [South Florida Commit]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

17 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Nealy commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to CB Gabe Nealy [Michigan State Commit]
  • 1 month later...

• Mavric changed the title to CB Gabe Nealy

If someone knows, where do the “offers” and commitments info actually come from?   That is - is there some sort of central source or reliable place that this information actually comes from such as the schools or is this generally just coming from the individual players themselves?

Just curious but are we reasonably sure of the offers and commits reflected in this Board ?

I take it that HB strives to be accurate (no complaining at all) but do we get this from reputable place(s).   

24 minutes ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

If someone knows, where do the “offers” and commitments info actually come from?   That is - is there some sort of central source or reliable place that this information actually comes from such as the schools or is this generally just coming from the individual players themselves?

Just curious but are we reasonably sure of the offers and commits reflected in this Board ?

I take it that HB strives to be accurate (no complaining at all) but do we get this from reputable place(s).   

I use 247. Players will typically tweet out new offers and when they commit/decommit from a school. But 247 has all of that information. If that’s what you’re asking?

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, ArkanSkers said:

I use 247. Players will typically tweet out new offers and when they commit/decommit from a school. But 247 has all of that information. If that’s what you’re asking?

I guess so. Just wondered if the schools are confirming or even are allowed to do so.  

9 minutes ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

I guess so. Just wondered if the schools are confirming or even are allowed to do so.  

The schools/coaches aren’t allowed to publicly mention recruits by name until after they’ve signed their LOI.

247 is the best in the business and worth the subscription if you’re interested in getting into recruiting. Generally speaking, the info they get is from the coaches and players directly but they also interview HS coaches.

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to CB Gabe Nealy [South Florida Commit]