Spring Game - April 18, 2020

Mavric

4 minutes ago, 308_Husker said:

The way the players were running and playing in the game leads me to believe that at least the gameplay was simulated. 

Maybe they picked the plays, but I the they didn't have an actual hand in playing the gameplay.

This also makes a lot of sense.

There were the occasional "This is stupid" comments on the Facebook live stream, but the overwhelming response was positive.

With over 20k viewing across all platforms, that is mightily impressive and goes to show the support this program has.

I applaud the univeristy for making th best out of a bad situation and having some fun at the same time. 

• Plus1 3

4 hours ago, onlyHskrfaninIL said:

Who won I missed the game yesterday

White Team came back from a 16-point deficit with three minutes to play, tying the game on two TDs & two two-point conversions.

In OT, all White could manage was a FG, so Red just had to score a TD to win. But on the last play of the game, Tommie Frazier threw an interception and White won, 60-57.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/18/2020 at 4:24 PM, Mavric said:

Seems to me that Wan'Dale was saying that he would usually beat Cam.  Cam says only in Madden, not in 2K.

Not sure I see anything there that says they weren't actually playing.

They weren't; unless they used an emulator and changed a number of things, it was a sim. I've spent enough time on NCAA 14 to know a simmed game when I see it. 

That, and I'm fairly certain Wandale was holding a PS4 controller. 

• Plus1 1