Spring Game - April 18, 2020

Mavric

2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I saw someone comment about this on twitter, and apparently one or both platforms has cross-platform compatibility, so that wouldn't be a problem.

Neither is backwards compatible with the Xbox One or the PS4. 

That being said, with a little work, you can use a PS4 controller on the PS3. I'm still confident in saying it was a sim, though. 

I didn't know where to post, but been watching Nebraska games the past two years. Man oh man was Barry very bad at LB. I've said it before, but can't be overlooked. Idk how the coaches kept playing him. Miller wasn't good either. I woulda played Reimer or anyone with a pulse. 

@BIG ERN The thing is, even with all his faults, Barry was still our leading tackler on the defense, by a comfortable margin. And now he's gone. And yeah, I'm still worried about our linebackers this year...

4 hours ago, Toe said:

@BIG ERN The thing is, even with all his faults, Barry was still our leading tackler on the defense, by a comfortable margin. And now he's gone. And yeah, I'm still worried about our linebackers this year...

I thought our D line do a pretty good job for the ILBs to fill in. Barry would overrun so many plays it isn't funny. I'm sure we will start Honas and Miller by default, but I like the young talent we have there in Henrich, Greene, Reimer. 

• Plus1 1

28 minutes ago, Toe said:

@BIG ERN Considering how much help we need at LB, it wouldn't surprise me if we burn Gunnerson's redshirt, though Frost obviously prefers not to. Also don't sleep on Mauga.

I'm not sure I see Gunnerson this year.  At least not enough to burn his 'shirt.  He's battled injuries for two years.

Mauga I could definitely see.  I think he'll definitely be in the rotation in the middle with Miller, Honas and Reimers.  On the outside I think we'll see JoJo, Tannor, Nelson and (hopefully) Cooper out there quite a bit.  I think Hannah and Wright will be more ready than Gunnerson this year.