Prince Amukamara

Apathy

Nice. THe pass was 50 yds down the field. Prince was not out of position. You can play off the receiver a bit when you're that far down the field. QBs can throw 70 yd pin point strikes.

This and the ball is hanging in the air so long, that a good quick/fast defender has extra time to make up any lost distance if out of position.

Who cares what Collinsworth says... that guy is an asshat.

Another fun Prince fact: He's bringing back the flat top. We can all breath easy now.

Yes I know that anyone that ever says anything remotely approaching critical of our team, state or players is automatically an asshat. As for the hair, I was hoping I'd never see that again. I guess I need to break out the Lean on Me dvd tonight so I can get used to it again.

Who cares what Collinsworth says... that guy is an asshat.

Another fun Prince fact: He's bringing back the flat top. We can all breath easy now.

Yes I know that anyone that ever says anything remotely approaching critical of our team, state or players is automatically an asshat. As for the hair, I was hoping I'd never see that again. I guess I need to break out the Lean on Me dvd tonight so I can get used to it again.

No, no. He was an asshat looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong before last night.

• 2 months later...

local paper indicated he is buried on the depth chart because of getting burned when the other corners were injured. Since they are back, I think lo country is correct that he sees some time in packages and is on a few special teams as well.............

• Mavric changed the title to Prince Amukamara