Super Bowl Halftime Show

I love the hypocrisy of the Bible-thumping Beckys having problems with the Super Bowl halftime show this year, but were drooling over last year's show and have zero problems with the cheerleaders for NFL teams that routinely wear less and dance just as provocatively. 

• Plus1 5
On 2/3/2020 at 11:40 AM, Cdog923 said:

Still not as good as Prince. 

You mean the guy that masturbated on stage with his phallic guitar?

Yeah, he had a hell of a show. Still makes me sad we won't get more music from him. 

(Updated--Vimeo link died, tried to find comparable link on YouTube)

• Fire 2

I just roll my eyes at the people who were so offended by this.  Most of them will cheer as 15yo girls wear crop-tops and spandex shaking their butts at the halftime of the local high school games.  Not to mention the people that probably sign their daughters up for dance and put them in skimpy little costumes and makeup at the age of 3...

If people don't like it, turn the dang channel.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

I never have understood why people think they have to complain so much every year about the Super Bowl halftime show.  Big deal...every year, some people will like it and some won't.  Why do people feel like they have to be so vocal towards their dislike over it?  There isn't one type of music that everyone is going to like.  There isn't one type of performer that everyone is going to like.

It reminds me of every year when the Nebraska alternate uniforms come out.  So many people feel the need to express how much they hate them.  Oh...this stripe isn't needed...or....that jersey design looks too busy.....bla.....

People just need to chill and understand you're not going to like everything in life but other people do.  But, to put so much time and energy into complaining about something so meaningless....well.....

• Plus1 1
On 2/4/2020 at 11:45 AM, BigRedBuster said:

I never have understood why people think they have to complain so much every year about the Super Bowl halftime show.  Big deal...every year, some people will like it and some won't.  Why do people feel like they have to be so vocal towards their dislike over it?  There isn't one type of music that everyone is going to like.  There isn't one type of performer that everyone is going to like.

It reminds me of every year when the Nebraska alternate uniforms come out.  So many people feel the need to express how much they hate them.  Oh...this stripe isn't needed...or....that jersey design looks too busy.....bla.....

People just need to chill and understand you're not going to like everything in life but other people do.  But, to put so much time and energy into complaining about something so meaningless....well.....

Sometimes, it's fun to b!^@h about the small stuff to help deal with the big stuff?  

All us ''kids'' have been exposed to inappropriate or ''immoral'' stage antics since Elvis...or maybe even Mozart, But I'm glad I exposed my Son to better music so he can focus on the humorous side of the absurd.

And I've never liked our away pants in Football. 

• Haha 1